Sunday 16 October 2011

Homemade Christmas Cards

Well, it's nearing that time again... There are only 2 months left until Christmas, and I haven't even started making my cards yet. Not so shocking except for the fact that the majority of my cards now need to be posted back to South Africa, so I have to allow for extra time. Either way, I have been furiously gathering ideas. Here are some of my favourites...

Corky wreath card from Misiu

Fantastic CD card from Pebbles and Poppys - GREAT for a Christmas CD swap
Cute little snowman card by Pixel Adventures
Felt characters from AnK - they're actually hairclips but would be super cute for cards!

Thumbprint reindeer cards from Family Fun



I'll post up pics of the ones I actually end up making soon! Back to the books now... Any ideas of what your Christmas cards might look like?

Spot you soon
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment