Saturday 1 October 2011

I Heart Stationery (and weddings)

So I'm a little bit of a stationery whore... I literally can't get enough of it! Can you imagine my excitement when I discovered Rifle Paper Co and found these...



I think I'm in love <3 Anna's artwork is truly amazing! Even though I'm in NZ (and not even engaged - ha ha ha) I would seriously get my wedding stationery from them. Sigh... One day ; )

In the meantime, I've been bitten (I use that term loosely, its more like clobbered or possessed) by the wedding bug. I'll admit, I've always loved weddings and the fun that comes with them, but lately I think it would be fair to say they're pretty much all I think about. In my defence, my cousin is getting married in April, so there's a lot of inpiration searching going on here. More on her wedding tomorrow.

In the meantime, check out my wedding inspired pinboards on Pinterest. I'm having so much fun putting them together. For a vintage wedding look here and for my one day dream country wedding look here.


Got to run, I'm off to the movies now.
Spot you tomorrow
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment